– 1/2 a red onion, thinly sliced
– 2 oranges, 1 sliced into segments, the other juiced.
– 2 cooked beetroots, chopped
– 80g of halloumi, thinly sliced
– 80g pomegranate seeds
– 3-4 big handfuls of rocket leaves
– 3tbs pumpkin seeds
1. Fry the halloumi for about 30-40 seconds each side, then set aside.
2. Pour the orange juice into a bowl with the sliced onions and stir in pomegranate seeds.
3. Place the rocket leaves into a salad bowl, then top with the chopped beetroot, onions, orange segments, pomegranate “dressing” and the halloumi.
4. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and serve.