Updated: Nov 14
A protein packed potato meal that will fill you up!
2 large sweet potatoes
2 rashers of short cut bacon Baby spinach
2 eggs Olive oil
1. Wash & cut the sweet potato into uneven chunks about 2cm in size. Do not peel the sweet potato.
2. Drizzle some olive oil into a frying pan and throw in your sweet potato chunks.
3. Cut up the bacon into little squares, cut the fat away, and throw them into the frying pan with the sweet potato.
Fry until sweet potato is soft and bacon is crispy - if you want your bacon soft, put it into the pan a little later. Meanwhile, poach your 2 eggs.
4. On a plate or in a shallow bowl, place a bed of washed baby spinach.
When your sweet potato is cooked, spoon some on top of your baby spinach.
5. Place the two poached eggs on top.
Try to time it so your poached eggs can be placed on top straight from the pot.
6. Season with Himalayan salt and pepper and enjoy