A delicious take on a Mexican favourite, minus the wrap, give it a go today!
– 200g chicken breast fillets, cooked
– Baby spinach (about a handful)
– Black beans, drained and rinsed
– Red onion, finely diced
– Cooked corn kernels, cut from the cob
– Avocado, diced
– Basmati rice, cooked
– Red or yellow capsicum, sliced
– Coriander and a slice of lime to garnish
– Arrange the ingredients in a bowl in sections similar to my photo below. Drizzle a small amount of chipotle sauce over the top. Garnish with coriander and a slice of lime.
– Serve and enjoy